[ic] Error while editing subset of variable entries

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 21 04:21:02 2002

"Barry Treahy, Jr." <Treahy@mmaz.com> writes:

> Barry Treahy, Jr. wrote:
>
> > I'm sure this is a case of a brain-cramp, but I haven't had this problem
> > until upgrading to 4.8.5 today and I'm seeing nothing in the error.log, so
> > this is what is happening.
>

> > After selecting a subset of fields for the variable table and I click on
> > EDIT CHECKED RECORDS IN SEQUENCE, this is what I get:
>

> > Undefined catalog:
> > mv_data_table=variable&ui_meta_specific=&ui_page_title=&ui_page_title=&ui_meta_specific=&ui_limit_fields=&ui_show_fields=code%2CVariable%2Cpref_group&ui_return_to=admin%2Fflex_select&ui_return_to=mv_data_table%3Dvariable&ui_return_to=ui_sequence_edit%3D1&mv_action=back&item_id=IMG_ADDCART&item_id=IMG_CHECKOUT&item_id=IMG_CONTINUE&item_id=IMG_MOREINFO&item_id=IMG_PLACEORDER&item_id=IMG_RECALC&mv_click=Edit
> > Any thoughts?

You still haven't posted the full URL from the WWW server logfile as I
suggested.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.