[ic] Is it possible to have order info + credit card number encrypted as a SINGLE message?

Tim Murphy interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 21 21:24:00 2002

Hello,

	In IC 4.8.3, I've been playing around with etc/report (specifically, the
"tag op=mime" lines right near the bottom. I'm trying to alter the format of
the encrypted message that's sent to the ORDERS_TO address; what's happening
is that the message is successfully sent and received and then is decrypted
(on a Windows box using Pegasus 4.0 w/ GPG) and within this message is the
further encrypted credit card info. So, it's cut&paste time to get this block
 into a file and then the CC info is manually decrypted. Is there any way
to modify the report format so that all the info is in ONE encrypted message
and the initial decryption will produce the complete information?

Thank you,

Tim