[ic] ensim webppliance 3.x and interchange

Admin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 21 22:37:00 2002

Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 7:46 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ic] ensim webppliance 3.x and interchange
Hi

I was told by a former host that IC will not work with Ensim. It will work
with CPanel, though. In fact, it's often a default option of CPanel.

HTH :-)

DT

--

I agree, I have 3 interchange boxes and 2 Ensim boxes... I offer carts at
third level (e.g. shopping.customerdomain.com)... domain goes to Ensim box

Russ Smith
MediaServices Network
http://vs-host.com