[ic] ensim webppliance 3.x and interchange

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 21 23:11:00 2002

Actually it is not that it wont work with Ensim, it is just that no one has
taken the time to write the scripts for Ensim to support Interchange...

Also saying CPanel is compatable is a bit of a joke too... All of the people I
have wound up supporting that used a CPanel interface to setup Interchange have
had Interchange setup incorrectly...

But that doesn't supprise me, 9 out of 10 people that THINK they understand/know
Interchange don't.

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603