[ic] error in configuration after running makecat

Jon N. Brelie interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 22 15:04:00 2002

	I am a total newbie to interchange.  I installed it along with the
foundation and foundation-demo package, and that all seems to work fine
(except for not being able to find the login info for the demo), but when
I try to create a new catalog for playing with using makecat, I cannot get
it to work.  I have tried following the tutorials and about a million
other things during the creation of it, but I *always* get (in the logs):

interchange: ^Gtest: error in configuration. Skipping.

	What am I missing?

Thanks much, and apologies if I missed something blatantly obvious.

~Jon.
--

 Jon N. Brelie
 Information Systems Manager