General UI Undefined Catalog - was [ic] Error while editing subset of variable entries

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 22 15:52:01 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Barry Treahy, Jr. wrote:

> Ok, this is what I found and I cannot see how this could not be an IC
> bug nor how it would not impact others.
>
> If you look at the end of the GET stream, the
>
> &mv_click=Edit+checked+records+in+sequence
>
> is delimited with '+' plus symbols which are being parted into
> individual entity arguments on my server.  If I replace the + with the
> encoded space %20, the GET works and the page displayes properly.  It
> appears after creating a modified tlink to dump entity information that
> the plus symbols are parsing into individual entity items...

In a GET request, '+' is equivalent to '%20' and valid. Do I understand
correctly that your tlink is non-standard? It may be broken. You could
post the relevant parts to the list for others to review.

Jon