General UI Undefined Catalog - was [ic] Error while editing subset of variable entries

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 22 16:43:00 2002

Jon Jensen wrote:

>On Wed, 22 May 2002, Barry Treahy, Jr. wrote:
>
>>The standard tlink and vlink both produce the failed results.
>>

>I don't know what to tell you. It Works For Me.
>
>To simplify, if you create a very simple IC page:
>
>[cgi goof]
>
>And then access it:
>
>http://hostname/cgi-bin/catalog/pagename?goof=a+b+c+d
>
>You get an error. But if you access it like this:
>
>http://hostname/cgi-bin/catalog/pagename?goof=a%20b%20c%20d
>
>It works?

http://mml2.mmaz.com/cgi-bin/mmb2c/goof?goof=a+b+c+d

Undefined catalog: goof=a

http://mml2.mmaz.com/cgi-bin/mmb2c/goof?goof=a%20b%20c%20d
a b c d

Did the GET specs change between 1.0 and 1.1 of the HTTP specs?  Would
this implicate my HTTP server?

Barry