[ic] Non Traditional Affiliate

Jim Webster interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 02:19:01 2002

I'm creating an affiliate program to where members can sign up and partake
in profit sharing from referrals sent to our site.

I'm using ComAffiliate - http://www.affiliate-scripts.com/comaffiliate.php

I have everything installed and working properly but wondering if anyone has
used this piece of software in conjunction w/ Interchange.  I need to pass
the actual sale data thru receipt.html (I think) so the affiliate gets
proper credit.  I have that code, just need to know how/where to place it.

Snippet from ComAffiliate features:
- Works as a plug-in for your actual shopping cart order system...

I have contacted the software developer but thought someone here may know as
well.. if not, it looks like a nice system someone here might be interested
in anyways.

Jim Webster
www.sexylittledevils.com