[ic] Problem with showing products

Karel MAESEELE interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 02:27:00 2002

Hello,

Can someone tell me if (and where) it is possible to change something in a query or something sow that a visitor cannot see products where the price is zero or items where there is no picture available. (In the result page after a search, specials, see also pages, ...)

I do not want to delete this items, only makes it hidden for visitors. In the admin-pages the product may be shown.

I tried editing the result.html but that is not the right way, sometimes he shows 7 items on a pages, then 5, 10, ... And the number of results is also wrong.

Hopefully somebody can help me with this very annoying problem.

With best regards,

Karel Maeseele

Maeseele.Net IT-Solutions - div. mavari nv

Torhoutsestraat 122 A
8020 Ruddervoorde
Belgium

tel.: + 32 50 28 98 68