[ic] RE: Re: Help! Pricing routines fail in receipt.html (but work otherwise)

Ubi interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 03:09:00 2002

 Thanks a lot.

 I chose to use my tag after numerous, desperate, re-iterated attempts of
making Interchange do what I want with its standard pricing directives,
and -yes- I tried to use a database-based solution.

 As I've been throuh this since Minivend 3 (my custom tags since IC 4.6)
maybe worth a try... maybe now it works (I still consider IC an
outstanding product).

 But the problem with my custom tags conceptually remains: they work in
basket, checkout, and not in receipt, like as part of the $Cart array is
missing after a certain point.

    Ubi

---

Try this as a test:

[item-list]
    Discount for [item-quantity] of item [item-increment] is
    [mix-sale-off number="[item-quantity]" prodformat="[item-modifier formats]"]
[/item-list]

I assume that you are happy to modify the values in your UserTag
whenever your price/discount structure changes.  Why not just use
CommonAdjust and a pricing table to calculate your format prices
and quantity discounts?