[ic] Serious! Confirmed that item modifiers are lost moving to receipt.html

Thu May 23 10:39:00 2002

Quoting Kevin Walsh (kevin@cursor.biz):

> > As all custom pricing routines that I have written failed only in
> > receipt.html (but not in checkout.html nor any other page), apparently
> > because the $Cart variable gets corrupted. Now, I've written this silly
> > tag that returns the item-modifier for the last object:
> >
> > # Ubi: just for test, TESTED AND WORKS IN ord/checkout.html but
> > #      not in receipt.html
> >
> > UserTag test-mod Routine <<EOR
> > sub {
> >         my $cart = $Vend::Session->{carts}{main};
> >         my $item;
> >         my $prod_format;
> >         foreach $item (@$cart) { $prod_format = $item->{formats}; }
> >         return $prod_format;
> > }
> > EOR
> >
> Try using $::Carts->{main} in your tag, instead of
> $Vend::Session->{carts}{main}.

Or $Items, which is the current cart (be it main or not).

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock