[ic] page_class

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 19:34:01 2002

Joachim Leidinger wrote:

>"Barry Treahy, Jr." wrote:
>
>>Uncle.  I give up, I've grepped the entire set of interchange and
>>catalog trees and I cannot see where the page_class pull-down choices
>>are defined within the UI.  I've also looked through the ICMENU and
>>VARIABLE tables and spotted nothing...
>>
>>It always defaults to index, which is limiting something that I'm
>>attempting to do...  Any suggestions on where I can find that critter?
>>

>Really?
>
>(304) mvend@BPA > pwd
>/big/usr/home/ic48P561
>
>(the vendroot)
>
>(302) mvend@BPA > grep -R "page\_class" *
>doc/icfoundation.8:\&     6  page_class:
>doc/icfoundation.8:\&    44                  se=[control page_class
>all|@@MV_PAGE@@]
>grep: etc/socket.ipc: Operation not supported
>grep: etc/socket: Operation not supported
>foundation/pages/ord/basket.html:[page_class]all[/page_class]
>foundation/templates/components/category_horizontal:page_class:
>foundation/templates/components/category_horizontal:
>se=[control page_class all|@@MV_PAGE@@]
>foundation/templates/components/category_vertical:page_class:
>foundation/templates/components/category_vertical:
>se=[control page_class all|@@MV_PAGE@@]

Hi Joachim,

Yes, I know of these and unless I lack a basic understanding of the
[control] tag, the tag reads the contents of page_class and if null,
returns an OR of all or @@MV_PAGE@@.

What I'm looking for is where the available 'choices' exist while in the
admin UI, when working with templates and pages.

Are you implying that at IC startup is scans all of the component files
to pull that data dynamically?

Regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028