[ic] Authorize.net how-to?

John Young interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 20:51:01 2002

Julia said:

>    Variable    MV_PAYMENT_REFERER    domainoficwebsite.com

[...other data omitted...]

> Then you need to make sure that your clients Authorize.net Merchant Account
> settings are as follows:
>
> 1. Mange URLS should have nothing. NO refering urls should be there. If
> there are any, take them out.
> 2. Automated Direct Connect (ADC) Settings:

I believe MV_PAYMENT_REFERER and the refering URL in your
Authorize.net configuration (#1, above) should be the same.  Authorize.net
sent out a message about a week ago stating that it will require
refering URL's (to cut back on people using your account without
your consent).

John Young