[ic] Contents of pulldowns for payment options and shipping options gone?

Kellen Weissenbach interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 24 12:42:01 2002

Hi Ed,
I'm running the foundation with just a few appearance mod's (colors mainly).
I tried to do just that in admin already (going to administration ->
 prefs -> payment, and changing manually), and that's what I mean where it
just reverts back.  The wizard does not work either.  I mean it works, but
it doesn't end up changing anything.  Nothing is actually altered.  Apply
changes of course doesn't do anything in this case either since there is
nothing new to apply.  It won't change from "not accepted" to "accepted"
when I hit update.  I have also applied changes, but that is just applying
"not accepted".  This is basically the same thing happenning to shipping
methods.

Also, like I mentioned in a followup post to my own, when an order is
changed from pending to completed and tagged for  archival, it just
disappears completely.

Thanks,
Kellen