[ic] Use not allowed error

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 28 01:00:01 2002

> This is where me and the guys from the hosting company are having problems
> trying to integrate this into IC.  Like I said.  I am an extreme novice and
> I was trying to test the file using perl linkpt.pl from the command line.
> Do you have any info on how to implement this into IC 4.8.3?  We have the
> file loading as a global sub.  Everytime we place Require module
> Vend::Payment::linkpt in interchange.cfg, It crashes interchange.  We are a
> little confused. Will the module show up in the actual payment options under
> the administration wizard? I would be insanely grateful if you can point us
> in the right direction.

Context lost due to lazy-quoting.  Please follow this article's example:
quote part of the previous article at the top and place your followup
underneath.  A lot of the people on this list, usually including me,
will ignore incorrectly quoted articles.

Anyway, to your question...

"Require module ..." will fail if the named Perl module is not present.
In your case, you are trying to use a GlobalSub instead of a module so
just add the following into your interchange.cfg file:

    include path/to/linkpt

I hope that points you in the right direction.