[ic] Log me in Automatically

G Guttero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 28 12:24:01 2002

OK, I have the following code in my "log in" page:

[if config CookieLogin]
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_cookie_password" VALUE="0">
<INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="mv_cookie_password" VALUE="1">
[/if]

I have changed CookieLogin to "Yes" in catalog.cfg.  Under 3.13 of the
Configuration Reference docs, setting a value for "mv_cookie_password" sets
both the username and password to a cookie.  What is the system by which the
cookie is read and the "Automatic Login" user is logged in when he/she comes
to the site after closing their browser?  I tried to figure it out by
looking at how Foundation is set up but I couldn't find it.