[ic] Limiting Search results to #?/page question

Chris Chaney interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 28 23:38:02 2002

Hello Interchange Users,

So I have the store running.  I have too much products to make a search
result or items by category display full results realistic.  I need to
do this:

	1) Have Code to Limit the a search or category list to say 15
products per page
      2) Have Code at the bottom of the page to allow them to view the
next list of 15 products (and hopefully list them like this 1-15 16-30
30-45 45-52 (if 52 was the last product.))

I don't know how to do this.  So I would graciously accept any support I
could get.

Sincere thanks and adorations,

Chris Chaney