[ic] Contents of pulldowns for payment options and shipping options gone?

Wed May 29 10:02:01 2002

At 10:32 PM 5/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone!  It's me again!
>With everyone's help I have been able to restore the contents of the payment
>options pulldown menu on the checkout page (4.8.3 Foundation Store).
>However, shipping is still blank.  I would like to accept basically all
>forms of FedEx Shipping, no others.  I am positive this question too has
>been covered already several times, but after over 6 hours of non stop
>searching of the archives I have been unable to find any information
>relavent to my situation.
>
>Basically, to further explain, many functions in the wizard (in the admin)
>do not seem to stick.  After many edits to catalog.cfg and a few to
>interchange.cfg many now work and stick when changed.  I am not actually
>concerned about being able to use the wizard, but just wanted to explain
>this a bit.  I am hoping someone can direct me to an easy way to add FedEx
>Shipping options, so I can get them to show up on checkout.  I would prefer
>manual edits rather than the nightmarish admin wizard.
>
>Thank you for all your help.  Everyone has been so helpful!
>
>-Kellen

I'm really not sure I understand what is going on in your case, but bottom
line: unless you have modified the checkout page, if you add the desired
shipmodes, separated by spaces, to the default country (usually US) in the
country table, they should show up in the shipping selector pull down on
the checkout page.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store... FREE!
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax