[ic] (no subject)

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 29 18:14:01 2002

> I am starting my own on-line business and want to make sure this is the best
> for me. I am running Win XP. Does it cost any money to download?  What is
> the difference between the cross-platform, Red Hat Linux, and Debian
> GNU/Linux versions of Interchange? And which one do I use?

Cross-platform, in this context, means that the software is not
packaged for any particular operating system's software installation
tools.  You can use that tar archive to install on any reasonable OS.
The other packages are either installable using Debian or Red Hat tools,
depending upon which one you download.

Interchange's code has been released under the GPL license and is
therefore free.