[ic] Search returning one item going straight to flypage

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 09:31:01 2002

> > Has anyone figured out how to get IC to do this:
> >
> > If a search returns only one item, send the user directly
> to the flypage for
> > that item.
>
> [search-region]
> [if value mv_search_match_count eq 1]
> [search-list]
> [bounce [item-code]]
> [/search-list]
> [else]
> [/else]
> [/if]
> [/search-region]
>
> Untested, but sth like that should work.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke

Racke, this seems to work just fine... in testing it, though
I had a question for whoever:

The page address that you get bounced
to is the http://domain.com/carturl/item-code but without
the ".html" extension.  IC pulls up all the correct data, but
would this be a problem anywhere, so that you might want
to add the .html to the bounce, as that seems to work as
well?  (I guess I was wondering about particular platforms
or browsers where it has to be 'exact' to work)