[ic] Need help with the login page its not doing whats it supposed to do

Andrew Brown interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 14:52:01 2002

The login page does not work correctly when i put images in instead of
submit buttons. I found that you need to use mv_click_map to get it to work.
this doesn't seem to work for me, here is the code I am using

[set mv_no_cache]1[/set]
[set NewAccount]
mv_todo=return
mv_nextpage=new_account
[set new]1[/set]
[/set]

[if !session logged_in]

    <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo  VALUE=return>
      <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME="mv_click_map" value="NewAccount">

    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_failpage VALUE="login">
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_successpage VALUE="customerservice">
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="index">
    <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">

<input type="image" src="__THEME_IMG_DIR__newaccount2.gif" border="0"
NAME="mv_click_map.NewAccount">

<input type="image" src="__THEME_IMG_DIR__login3.gif" border="0"  value="Log
In">

Right now both buttons go to the index page. I don't understand why it does.
New account should go the new_account page and login should go to
customerservice page. Any suggestions