[ic] Customizing Interchange design

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 1 12:59:00 2002

> Please bear with me as a new person to Interchange and
> forgive me if this is
> an asked and answered question. I've tried to search the list
> archives and
> couldn't find an answer to this question.
>
> I am trying to aid a client who is looking at using Interchange as his
> shopping cart solution. Our question is this...
>
> Am I able to create my own custom template so that the cart
> fits into my
> site designs? Or must I use the template creation tool for
> the shopping
> cart?
>
> As a follow up...
> If yes, where is the best place to start for guidance in doing this?

it probably would be easier hacking the foundation template as it is a
working self-contained site
and change the template from there starting with the
yourcatalog/templates/theme.cfg which has the style sheets
then the yourcatalog/pages where you can start editing the html pages to
your fancy.

Hope that helps.
Dennis