[ic] item-discount tag

Blair Campbell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 1 15:15:01 2002

Hello,

I want each product to display a discount of N%. I have used the tag in the
[discount ALL_ITEMS] $s * .8 [/discount]in the checkout.html page. This
simply gives a total discount at check out and the customer really may be
not aware of the discount.
I want to set it up so all products have a discount and it is clearly shown.
I found this...

If you want to display the discount amount, use the [item-discount] tag.
[item-list]
    Discount for [item-code]: [item-discount]
    [/item-list]...but I am not sure how to apply it? It seems to be missing
some code and also where should I put it?Blair