[ic] Separating out catologue for two corporate and residentialusers

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 2 17:51:23 2002

>On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 16:45, Doug Alcorn wrote:
>> Gerry Kirk <gerry_kirk@alumni.uwaterloo.ca> writes:
>>
>> > I'm wondering if it is possible to use one interchange setup to support
>> > a domain and a subdomain, where each would support a different set of
>> > users. Each has a different product set.
>>
>> Why?  Why not just use two catalogs and link between them?  If the
>> users and the products are different what data would you be sharing?
>> Just the template?
>
>I'm using a pre-setup Interchange from my host provider. I don't see a
>way to set up multiple catalogs through the admin interface.
>
>Yes, users and products are different. Not sure if templates will be
>shared.
>
>Can you explain the steps or point me to some documentation? Thanks.
>
>- Gerry

I don't think that's possible in the admin UI.  You have to take several
"manual" steps to make that happen.  There have been posts about that
recently.  If you can't find them, let me know and I'll do some digging for
you.

- Grant