[ic] clearing cart and customer info in Admin Enter Order

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 4 16:59:00 2002

[snip]
>  If you go back to enter another order
> all of the customer information (less the cc) and the cart
> contents are still there.  What would be the correct way,
> then to clear that data?

here's what I have done so far, but to no avail ....

placing an order goes to a special "reciept.html" page and
this works fine.  on this receipt I have this button:

[button form=clear_order bold=1 text="Click Here"]
	mv_todo=return
	mv_nextpage=admin/order
	mv_order_number=
	gift_note=
	mv_shipmode=
	phone_day=
	phone_night=
	b_fname=
	b_lname=
	b_address1=
	b_address2=
	b_city=
	b_state=
	b_zip=
	b_country=
	fname=
	lname=
	address1=
	address2=
	city=
	state=
	zip=
	country=
	company=
	email=
	[perl]
		# Remove Cart Items
		@$Vend::Items = ();
	[/perl]
[/button]

after a bunch of searching, I found the above posted by
Kevin that is supposed to clear the cart.  this seems like
it might work, but when I go to the enter order page
again, I still have all the data, am I somewhere close?

thx
Aaron