[ic] Backing Up

Linda Shumaker interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 4 18:30:01 2002

I inserted some of my own products to the products.txt file using Excel. I
uploaded my files to my FTP. But when I tried to open my UI, I ran into this
Error--"Internal Server Problem" My UI is dead in the water. I have since
replaced the products.txt file with the orginal one but I still cannot
"apply changes" because the UI says the reconfiguration is timed out. Is
there a way to replace the products.txt and products.txt.xls files with the
orginals so I can back up a step or two? Obviously, my backup files are not
being accepted either.

Thanks
Linda

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses as a service to Keeling Inc. Customers]