[ic] We are in the midst of changing servers...

Tue Nov 5 01:10:01 2002

It is late on a Sunday night, and we are changing the ICDEVGROUP
server over to another machine kindly hosted by End Point Corporation,
www.endpoint.com.

This email will serve as a test of the mail list, as well as
notification that some services may be spotty for the next couple of
days. In addition, we have changed the look and feel of the site.

All services *should* be up and running. Please report any faults
to this forum, interchange-users@icdevgroup.org, or if you can't
get them through to the list please copy me.

We will be putting out more information on the changeover both
on the web site and on the list.

Best,
Mike Heins
--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon