[ic] value to long for type character varying(32)

David Wilson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 5 15:10:01 2002

Thanks Jeff!

I was doing some serious tail chaising.  That worked like a charm!
I could not find which field was causing the problem, and had it narrowed
down to about half a dozen fields in that table.

Dave

Jeff Dafoe wrote...