[ic] Interchange 4.9 demo

Nathaniel Scott interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 5 15:32:01 2002

Mike & Crew....

Just checked out the demo of 4.9 and WOW!  I wanted to say to the community
very nice work -- this looks very corporate and professional, I love the
tabbed items & spreadsheet view, can't wait for it to go out of beta, it's
come a long way....

We're currently running 4.8.x on several sites (most in development) with
very nice results.  After getting over the learning curve (thanks in large
part to this list and the archives) we keep being astounded on how easy it
is to modify Interchange beyond the stock configuration.

I'm going to put 4.9x on our in-house machine & take an in-depth look at the
changes and try adapting our sites to it (shouldn't be too hard).

Just one question, should we focus our effort on new sites using the 4.9x
platform, or just stick with 4.8x and modify them when 5.0 comes out?

Thanks,

Nathaniel Scott

The Cyber Image:  www.thecyberimage.com
Ph: 623-937-8555   Fax:  623-937-1555