[ic] value to long for type character varying(32)

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 5 15:36:00 2002

> I was doing some serious tail chaising.  That worked like a charm!
> I could not find which field was causing the problem, and had it narrowed
> down to about half a dozen fields in that table.

    Having already went through the agony myself, I wanted to spare you.
When it happened to me it did take me a while to figure out which field.
    You may also want to add:

Database  products  ChopBlanks    1

    to the bottom of dbconf/pgsql/products.pgsql to avoid another postgresql
issue that will arise if you do "op=eq" searches with st=db.

Jeff