[ic] value to long for type character varying(32)

David Wilson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 5 17:16:02 2002

Thanks again.

I have been on and off of this list for quite some time.  It is amazing to
see how well it works for support.  I made the changes to the
products.pgsql file.

I appreciate the heads up.

Dave

Jeff Dafoe wrote...