[ic] Stock display change

Saso Domijan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 5 17:27:00 2002

Hi,

This is the problem.. What will be sold in this store is never in stock but
different products have different shipping time (delay)...
The customer has developed a system for coding those shipping times.. For
example: letter A - means Product will ship in 2 days, B - will ship in 7
days and C - will ship in 21 days...

So how would I do the simplest change of system to display instead In
stock/Out stock those letters ...
The type of letter you would choose in Items - when adding item.

The only thing it has to do is to replace that N or Y with letters A,B or
C... depending on what's chosen in Items.

Any idea on how to make this? Please try to be discriptive since I'm "still"
a begginer with IC :)

Regards,
Saso

   .:: SD Production ::.