[ic] hostnamelookups on or off?

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 6 00:15:01 2002

> The advantage of having Interchange perform the hostname lookup, instead
> of the webserver, is that it will be performed only for page requests,
> rather than for every image or other non-Interchange-related file.

    Yes, I like that idea a lot.  I backported your 4.9 modifications to
adjust_cgi (right above the final AOL fix) and Config.pm to my 4.8 catalog.
It seems to be working so far.  Of course I also ran with no hostname lookup
for a couple of months now and didn't notice the problem there until today,
so...

Jeff