[ic] Credit card orders are not logged

Chris Wenham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 7 15:06:00 2002

 I have a customer who recently purchase Authorize.Net service. Since enabling
their site, purchase orders are saved in the transaction and orderline
tables, but credit card orders are not. In the logs/log for orders I see
this:

"There was an error adding to the transaction log."

 Email receipts are being sent to the customer, as are email summaries of the
orders to the merchant.

 An old message on the mailing list suggested adding "NoAbsolute No" into
interchange.cfg, but it has no effect.

 I'm using 4.8.6. The version of etc/log_transaction is from the foundation
demo of this version, but the catalog itself was built two years ago, based
on a demo from then. The etc/log_transaction of that old version doesn't work
either.

Regards,

Chris Wenham
NetMonger Communications