[ic] MV_ORDER_ROUTE being ignored in ord/checkout

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 7 16:16:09 2002

[snip]
Quoting Barry T:
> If I'm not to use MV_ORDER_ROUTE but rather define the
> replacement for
> the 'default' route in another manner, would someone please
> point me in
> that direction as I have failed to determine what that may be.
>

> Presuming that I'm not entirely wet and that MV_ORDER_ROUTE
> is still the
> proper method, here is the snippet from my checkout page where,
> depending on a preset value, the route is set so that if it is US, it
> uses the 'log mainUS copy_user' route and all others would
> use the 'log
> mainUK copy_user' route.  I get no errors and as you can see from the
> logging below, the logging states that the proper code segment is
> running so I should be safe in assuming that MV_ORDER_ROUTE
> is being set
> properly, correct?
>

> -- snippet from ord/checkout --
>                 <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit VALUE=refresh>
>                 <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage
> VALUE="ord/checkout">
> [comment] Order routes in catalog.cfg [/comment]
> [perl]
> my $out;
> if ($Scratch->{CountryGroup} eq 'US') {
>   $out = '<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route VALUE="log mainUS
> copy_user">';
>   $Tag->iclog('checkout: route: log mainUS copy_user');
> } else {
>   $out = '<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route VALUE="log mainUK
> copy_user">';
>   $Tag->iclog('checkout: route: log mainUK copy_user');
> }
> return $out;
> [/perl]
>                 <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=mv_check
> VALUE="Save_database">

Hi Barry

How about in profiles.order:

[if value countrygroup eq 'US']
[value name=mv_order_route set="log mainUS copy_user" hide=1]
[else]
[value name=mv_order_route set="log mainUK copy_user" hide=1]
[/else][/if]

my syntax for your particular if may be off...

Paul