[ic] Search field in cat.txt

Philip Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 8 10:32:00 2002

Howdy!

I'm having trouble using 'search' in cat.txt for more than one searchspec.
I've searched the mailing list with no luck.  In the docs, it shows:

"fi=merchandising^Msf=featured^Mse=new
The '^M' delimiters in the sample data represents a carriage return
character"

Simple enough...except that it just doesn't want to work for me.  I put this
in the 'search' field:

tf=sku^Mml=25

and this is the part of the URL that results:

tf=sku%5EMml=25

It should look like "tf=sku/ml=25" right?

I've also tried changing from 'simple' lin_type to 'complex' link_type, and
using a comma, a space, and '/' instead of ^M, all with no luck.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.  Can anybody provide a push in the
right direction?

Thanks!!!

Phil