[ic] 4.9.3 "ship status update failed"

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 12 13:36:00 2002

>I just upgraded my 4.8.6 store to 4.9.3 and now when I try to update the
>status of an order via "Ship all lines -> Update the order" I get the
>following message in green on the Pending Orders page:
>
>Orderline 2525-1 ship status update failed.
>
>The status is changed to "shipped" just fine, but no ship_notice email is
>sent.  What could be going wrong?  There doesn't seem to be any
>enlightening
>info in the error.log at all.
>
>- Grant

Some more information about this:

My "transactions" table's order status updates to "shipped" just fine, but
the status for each line item in the "orderline" table remains at "pending".
The error.log reports this:

/cgi-bin/ic493/admin/order Attempt to set orderline::status::2527-1 in
read-only table

Why would it be kept from updating the orderline table?  I'm using the
default DB, and no catalog-level order_status.html page.

- Grant