[ic] Charge operation 'signio' failed?

Art interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 13 00:55:01 2002

We moved everything from one server to another, and some things were
different.
For example, the previous Apache server didn't have suexec enabled, the
new one does, so we have to use INET mode, whereas before we were using
UNIX mode.
Now we're trying to get the bits and pieces of this existing catalog
back to full functionality.
Right now, we can order everything, but then I fill in the credit card
info, and click the "Place Order" button, I get the following error:

 There were errors in your last submission:
(signio): Charge operation 'signio' failed.

Any suggestions on where to look?
Thanks,
-Art