[ic] Order route

Saso Domijan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 13 04:10:01 2002

Hi,

I mailed this question some time ago and got many answers but still wasn't
able to do it...

So please could anyone tell me exact step by step instructions on how to
setup the order route (you would have a field in Add new item in which you
would specify the manufacturer and at the checkout each manufacturer would
get the order email just for it's own products - and a copy would do to
myself)...

So I need the instructions on exactly how to set up the field in Items and
how to link it to the data in catalog.cfg - mv_order_route...

Thank you vary much for bearing with me!
Regards,
Saso

   .:: SD Production ::.
info@sd-production.com