[ic] Blank pages while browsing site & Admin UI

Chris Griffin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 14 11:13:00 2002

HI

I have a problem on my 4.8.6 IC installation that needs to be fixed asap.

At the moment I have set up a store using the foundation example.
Everything is OK except for one thing - I get blank pages when browsing the
store and while using the Admin UI. In the store you can refresh and
the page will reload most of the time, other times it takes 30secs b4 the
page will reload - if at all.

The same happens for the UI screens. I have identified that by using
some browsers the problem doesn't happen - Netscape 4.8, Opera etc. But
for IE6 and NS6 the problem exists - the most popular browsers.

I wonder have you come up against this before and is there a solution.
I have read the documentation and threads on the forum but haven't come
across anything like my problem.

Any help would be great

Chris Griffin