[ic] shipping isn't working as i think it should

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 14 11:48:00 2002

>Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with shipping on my
>4.8.6 install. If I'm not logged in, and i try to
>check out, the default shipping is applied properly,
>although I can't choose any other options. when I log
>in however, it doesn't do it properly. and the
>ship_message it gives me is 'Note: No match found for
>mode '1DA', quantity '', returning 0.' Isn't that a
>mode from the default shipping.asc? I'm not using the
>default. My shipping.asc follows. anyone have any
>ideas. thankyou so much for any and all help!!
>
>Jonny

Do you have your new method(s) defined for any countries?

The problem is probably that when you are logged in that the system
"knows" which country you belong to, but if the shipping method for that
country is not associated with that country then the methods will not
appear.

You can associate the shipping methods with countries through the UI by
clicking "Edit Method."