[ic] Blank pages while browsing site & Admin UI

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 14 14:02:00 2002

>on 14/11/02 4:10 pm, Chris Griffin at Chris.Griffin@syssol.ie wrote:
>
>> At the moment I have set up a store using the foundation example.
>> Everything is OK except for one thing - I get blank pages when
>browsing the
>> store and while using the Admin UI. In the store you can refresh and
>> the page will reload most of the time, other times it takes 30secs b4 the
>> page will reload - if at all.
>
>if you are on nix run #top from commandline. you should see what is biting
>up your bandwidth. sounds to me like your server is loaded.
>--
>Mike Karthauser
>Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd

I have a similar problem.  Sometime a certain image won't load when I hit a
page.  If that image is used more than once in the page, all of those images
will be broken.  Refreshing always causes the image to load.  Could that
also be a server load problem?

- Grant