[ic] Inet mode and SSL...

Art interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 14 23:40:01 2002

Already did that, and did it again as per your response and still no
results whatsoever for ssl.
If I search via your site in the google search, it finds several, but
they all point to interchange.redhat.com which is defunct.
So, I've tried and tried to play around with the apache and interchange
parts.
SSL works for Apache fine.
But how do I get it to work for Interchange?
Having it try to connect to port 443, 7443, changing around the
httpd.conf SSL setting to listen to those for ssl connections (the
apache server responds securely just fine, it just isn't interchange
alas).
I keep changing around the SECURE_SERVER setting, still no luck.
Please, since there's nothing there in the archives,
How do I make INET mode work with SSL?
Thank you,
-Art