[ic] setting a value

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 15 01:37:00 2002

    I am trying to accomplish something that I thought would be fairly easy,
and this may hold true, but I am not able to readily guess how to accomplish
this.  Inside of a mv_click or mv_check routine, how do you set one of the
$Values?  session=>values=>myvar exists, and I have tried both
$Values->{myvar}="123" , $::Values->{myvar}="123" , and [value name=myvar
value="123"] in both an mv_click and mv_check and can't get the value to
change.  It may be relevant that myvar is not the name of a cgi/form
vairable on the page.  I must be missing something obvious but I cannot seem
to determine what it is.  Any insight would be met with great joy.

Thanks,
Jeff