[ic] mv_order_route problem..setup?

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 15 11:56:00 2002

>Hi,
>
>Could anyone please tell me exact step by step instructions on how to
>setup the order route (you would have a field in Add new item in which you
>would specify the manufacturer and at the checkout each manufacturer would
>get the order email just for it's own products - and a copy would do to
>myself)...
>
>So I need the instructions on exactly how to set up the field in Items and
>how to link it to the data in catalog.cfg - mv_order_route...

Well, I can help you with adding the field.  Just go into your products.txt
database (preferably via SSH) and add the field on to the end of the field
headers in the file.  Be sure you add one tab between the end of the last
field title and your new one.  To get that field to show up in the Items
list, play around with the meta data in the UI's item editor.  Once you're
in the Item Editor it's easy to see what needs to be done.

- Grant