[ic] Inet mode and SSL...

Art interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 15 20:10:01 2002

Heh, rtfm.info huh? As in "read the 'fine' manual"? :)
FYI, I was using a much older interchange, read that manual about a year
ago, had it all working great in unix mode, it's this inet mode that's
been giving grief even following what manual there was.
Sounds like this mod_interchange will do that trick hopefully.
Again, does anyone have any caveats about mod_interchange?
Any stability, security, feature, etc. problems?
Thanks,
-Art