[ic] Apache makecat question

Sean Stockmeyer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 15 21:39:01 2002

Does interchange configure apache each time you run makecat, or do I have to.
for instance if I set the DNS to point at the linux server for the address
store.imdumb.com do I have to go into apache and set up that virtual IP or
does interchange do that. Also, I don't know how to set up the directories,
right now the makecat script is putting cgi-bin in var/www/cgi-bin
it's putting a sub folder for the catalog called goreal in var/www/goreal and
the rest of the files in /home/catalogs/goreal . . . .does this seem correct?
it does not seem to serve the page when I go to the page . . .and the DNS
pings fine. . . .

Thanks . . . .