[ic] Google IC results a no go

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 16 12:03:42 2002

Hi all

Is anybody experiencing the same thing? The search results from Google,
on the DEVGROUP site return links that point "through" Red Hat. The
links are relevant on the dev groups site becuase if I manually change
this:

interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/
2002-April/019884.html

to this:

icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-April/019884.html

it works. And also, on the google results.. what is up with this:

.........terchange-users/ 2002-April/019884.html
                       ^^^^

There is a blank space that I also need to manually get rid of. Did I
miss a memo? I use the Swish seach, but I prefer google becuase of the
"text preview" it gives you.

Thanks all
Paul