[ic] mv_order_route problem..setup?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 17 12:18:01 2002

> Well, I can help you with adding the field.  Just go into your
products.txt
> database (preferably via SSH) and add the field on to the end of the field
> headers in the file.  Be sure you add one tab between the end of the last
> field title and your new one.  To get that field to show up in the Items
> list, play around with the meta data in the UI's item editor.  Once you're
> in the Item Editor it's easy to see what needs to be done.
>
> - Grant

I did that... added mv_order_route at the end of header.. added only one
tab..
But I get error when I want to apply changes or go to Items...

apply error:
Reconfiguring catalog: ...
please wait...
please wait...
please wait...
please wait...
please wait...
WARNING: Reconfiguration may have timed out.
Last config: Sun Nov 17 12:14:17 2002 (return)

Items: Server misconfiguration...

So the field can not be added just as easy as that..

Really aren't there anyone who has ever setup the order routing? Could
anyone please help me?? i really need it urgently..

Many thanks!
Regards,
Saso