[ic] 404 Error upon Secure Page

Bradley Caricofe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 18 23:45:01 2002

List,

Last week I moved an IC catalog from an older server running 4.8.3 to a
newer box where we have installed 4.8.6.  The catalog seems to work fine so
far but anytime we try to go into a secure page we get a 404 error.  I'm not
seeing anything in the IC or apache logs that would correlate with the
error.  I've been digging through the archives for about an hour and have
seen posts with similar issues described but none that have helped me solve
this so far.  Could anyone give me a pointer as to where I should be
looking?

thanks,
Brad